Hi there, thanks for visiting my personal blog and taking the time to discover my profile. My name is Amelie-Marie and I’m a French citizen residing in Tokyo since 2013.
As long as I can remember, I’ve always loved learning about other cultures, languages and travelling. I’ve pursued my studies with one goal in mind: becoming a citizen of the world, mobile and able to work well in a multicultural environment.
About this blog
My personal blog is a medium for me to share about my life and experiences in Japan. I’ve included a tiny section about past travels as well, but I primarily write about my daily life, Japanese culture, society and language. Although my blog’s main language is French, I do aim to translate as many articles as possible into English. I also added a Japanese section. I don’t intend on translating my articles into Japanese, but rather to aim at a Japanese audience with original articles.
- Creative: skilled in writing copy for blogs, brochures, flyers, and a variety of support.
- Communication: able to ensure successful communication through active listening, articulate communicator with fluency in English and Japanese.
- Social Media Savvy: 4 years managing professional social media accounts.
- Team player: able to cultivate rich relationships in a multicultural work environment.
- Passionate: driven by a creative vision and highly motivated to research, plan and edit web content.
- Born in 1988, in Nantes
- Master degrees of Maritime Law (Cum Laude), University of Nantes
- Student exchange semester, Galatasaray University
- Be Unique Ltd (Coto Academy, Coto Work, Coto Japanese Club),
- Assistant Marketing Manager (2015 – 2018, Tokyo)
- Languages: French – native, English – fluent, Japanese – Business, Russian – elementary
- Skills: Written and verbal communication, organization, brand management, basic HTML, Mailchimp, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite, WordPress, HTML, able to lead interviews, able to research information, understanding audience’s interests
- Interests: Blogging, social marketing, social media, languages, cultural integration, cross-cultural communication, current events
Feel free to reach out for more details on Linkedin.